Here’s how to start your ACNH adventure off right including a walkthrough for your first few days.
- How to Restart or Reroll Your Island
- All Potential Starting Villagers
- Beginner’s Guide and Tips
- What to Do on Your First Days (Walkthrough)
- Difference Between Miles and Bells
How to Play Multiplayer
It takes a village to turn an island into a community! Here’s how to play 2-4 player local couch co-op (aka Party Play), how to play local wireless and online, how to play with friends, how to add people to your best-friends list, and how to message and talk to friends. Plus a detailed break down on how the Call Islander and Best-Friends List NookPhone apps work alongside the real-life Nintendo Switch Online App (aka NookLink).
Tips and Tricks
Ultimate Unlocks and Upgrades Guide
Here’s how to make progress in ACNH by unlocking more tools, buildings, and facilities and upgrading what you already have.
- How to Unlock Every Tool, Ladder, and Vaulting Pole
- How to Unlock Nook’s Cranny
- How to Upgrade Resident Services
- How to Get More Villagers
- How to Unlock K.K. Slider
- How to Unlock Terraforming (Permits for Cliffs and Water)
Money Making Guide (Get Bells Fast)
Bells rule everything around you in ACNH. Here’s how make a lot of them quickly.
- Money Guide
- How to Plant a Money Tree
- How to Create Spider Island (Tarantual Farming)
- Daisy Mae – Turnip Guide