Memory Card Deals for Your Switch: 256GB for $34.99 or 512GB for $84.99
The Nintendo Switch comes preinstalled with only 32GB of storage. To put that in perspective, Breath of the Wild alone will take up 40% of your storage capacity. I’d recommend you get at least a 128GB card if you want to store as many smaller digital titles as you want, and the larger 400GB card if you plan to download bigger titles.
- PNY Pro Elite 256GB Micro SDXC Card at Adorama for $34.99
- Samsung EVO Select 512GB at Samsung for $84.99
Celeste for Nintendo Switch for $4.99
This game normally sells for $19.99. I thought I was getting a great deal at $9.99, but technically this deal is even 50% cheaper than that. I’m generally not a very big platformer fan and yet I loved this game enough to die 6,899 times in order to get all the strawberries in the game (I’m not a very skilled gamer). In fact I’ve racked more hours on this game than any other Switch indie game in my library. Get it now before the price goes back up.
New Release: Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Reviewed)
We’ve published our review of Animal Crossing: New Horizons and not suprisingly, this game is “Amazing”. If you liked Stardew Valley, this one should be right up your alley.
Cuphead for $14.99
Nintendo Switch Lite In Stock at Best Buy and Walmart
Thanks to the shelter-in-place policy, gaming consoles are clearing off shelves. Fortunately, Best Buy and Walmart has resupplied their online inventory of the Nintendo Switch Lite. The newest color in the Nintendo Switch Lite lineup is available for preorder. It’s out on April 3. The Switch Lite is $100 less than the Switch and can play almost all of the same games. The Switch Lite can play the same titles as the original Nintendo Switch. It’s lighter and the controls are non-detachable, although it is still compatible with Joy-Cons or the Switch Pro controller if you buy them separately. The only caveat is that you can’t play in docked mode (i.e. on a TV), but for the majority of you who plan to play the Switch on the go, this is a small price to pay
HORI Nintendo Switch Fighting Stick Mini: Street Fighter II Edition for $44.99
This fight stick is officially licensed by both Nintendo and Capcom and features Cammy and Chun-Li artwork. It’s great for games like Street Fighter: 30th Anniversary Collection, Dragon Ball FighterZ, Mortal Kombat 11, and more, but note that it won’t work for Smash Bros.
8BitDo SN30 Bluetooth Gamepad for $23.95
This cute retro controller is inspired by the Game Boy Pocket. It’s compatible with the Nintendo Switch, PC, Mac, Android, and Raspberry Pi. The built-in 480mAh lithium battery gives it up to 18 hours of playtime between charges. You can get it for $30 on Amazon, or you can get it for 20% less at StackSocial with free shipping.
$50 Nintendo eShop Gift Card for $44.99
Popular Switch Accessories
- Nintendo Switch 1 Year Online Membership for $19.99 (Amazon)
- Nintendo Joy-Con Pairs Starting at $69 (Amazon)
- amFilm 2-Pack Tempered Glass Screen Protector for $7.99 (Amazon)
- Orzly Molded EVA Hard Shell Carry Case for $10.19 (Amazon)
- AmazonBasics EVA Hard Shell Carry Case for $15.99 (Amazon)
- RDS Ballistic Nylon Hard Shell Carry Case for $14.15 (Amazon)
- iVoler Complete System Carry Case for $32.99 (Amazon)
- PowerA Joy-Con Comfort Grips for $9.88 (Amazon)
- AmazonBasics Storage Case for 24 Switch Games for $10.12 (Amazon)
- YCCTEAM AC Adapter Charger for $18.51 (Amazon)
- 8Bitdo Sn30 Pro+ Bluetooth Gamepad for $49.99 (Amazon)
- HORI Split Pad Pro Controller for $49.99 (Amazon)
The Most Popular Nintendo Switch Video Games
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons + $10 Credit for $59.99 (Best Buy)
- Arms for $50.99 (Amazon)
- Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze for $51.76 (Amazon)
- Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age for $50 (Amazon)
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses for $55 (Amazon)
- Kirby Star Allies for $49.99 (Amazon)
- Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition for $44.97 (Amazon)
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 for $50.95 (Walmart)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for $53.81 (Amazon)
- Mario Tennis Aces for $47.94 (Amazon)
- New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe for $53.90 (Amazon)
- Octopath Traveler for $49.94 (Amazon)
- Pokemon Sword for $49.49 (Amazon)
- Pokemon Shield for $59.99 (Amazon)
- Ring Fit Adventure for $79.99 (Amazon)
- Splatoon 2 for $49.99 (Amazon)
- Super Mario Maker 2 $39.99 (Amazon)
- Super Mario Odyssey for $56.50 (Amazon)
- Super Mario Party $39.99 (Amazon)
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate for $59.50 (Amazon)
- Yoshi’s Crafted World for $39.99 (Amazon)
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild $49.49 (Amazon)
- Zelda: Link’s Awakening for $49 (Amazon)
Nintendo Switch V2 for $299.99
Even if there are no Switch console deals, the least we can do is make sure you get the V2 model. The version 2 model boasts about 2 more hours of battery life, which is certainly not insignificant. It raises the battery expectancy from 2.5-7 hours to 4.5-9 hours. It might be confusing to some people because many stores still sell the older model alongside the new one. The easiest way to tell if you’re getting the V2 model is the packaging. The new V2 model has a new box with a predominantly Mario red color.
Eric Song is IGN’s deal curator and spends 25% of his pay on stuff he posts.